Community, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Guided by Nevada State College’s commitment to inclusion and social justice, the Office of Community, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion uses an equity-centered lens to support people from historically marginalized communities on campus and across Southern Nevada.
- Increase capacity in students, faculty, & staff to develop an equity lens.
- Co-construct spaces that enable learning, community, & critical conversations.
- Advocate for and center the experiences & needs of marginalized communities.
- Partner with offices across campus and in the community to synergize efforts.
- Increase access and visibility of campus and community resources to support student success.
Connect with CEDI
Main Phone: 702.992.2390
Dawson Building 110
1300 Nevada State Drive
Henderson, NV 89002