Office of the Provost
The Provost serves as NSC’s chief academic officer, ensuring that all aspects of academic affairs work together to support our diverse student body.
The roles of our office include:
- Guiding and supporting all academic policies;
- Working with Faculty Senate to advance shared goals and solve problems in a collaborative way;
- Making all academic tenure and promotion decisions;
- Academic strategic planning and enrollment management;
- Promoting excellence in teaching;
- Providing academic support to students;
- Guiding assessment and accreditation efforts;
- Promoting diversity, equity, inclusion, and a sense of belonging on campus;
- Supporting data-guided decision making.
Initiatives & Special Projects
Promotion and Tenure