School of Liberal Arts, Sciences, & Business
As a liberal arts, sciences, and business student, you will develop a broad base of understanding that will be vital to your future endeavors. You’ll have access to individual advising, tutoring and writing help, and career services to help you launch a career and a deeper life.
Degrees & Programs
Fast Track BS to PharmD Program
- Deaf Studies: Interpreter
- Visual Media: Cinematographer, film production manager
- Communication: Public Relations Specialist, marketing coordinator, promoter, social media strategist
- Criminal Justice: parole/probation officer, social services worker, law enforcement officer
- Law Enforcement: CIA or FBI agent, police supervisor, ATF agent, police officer
- Environmental & Resource Science: hydrologist, environmental consultant, toxicologist, soil scientist
- Biology: doctor, wildlife ecologist, biotechnology salesperson, pharmacist
Internships & Hands-on Learning
Testing and practicing new knowledge hands-on will enhance your learning and benefit your future professional life. Nevada State College offers a variety of internships as opportunities to apply your skills within a workplace setting.
Nevada State University has numerous courses to help you reach your academic goals. Find available courses using our Schedule of Classes tool.
Take a Tour
Schedule a tour to visit our stunning campus and learn more about Nevada State’s offerings!
From application to graduation, we support you as you begin your career as a dynamic and forward-thinking professional. Click the button below to request more information.
LASB Academic Conduct Policy
LASB Policy on Policies
Connect with the School of LASB
Main Phone: 702.992.2515
Office Fax: 702.992.2516
Christiansen Education Building
1300 Nevada State Drive
Henderson, NV 89002
Mon-Fri, 8‐5 PM
Faculty Availability: By arrangement
Closed all major holidays