Nevada State Horizontal Gold and Black Logo

CSN Transfer Students


Meet with the Transfer Team

Transfer Credit Equivelancy

Take a Tour of Campus

Digital Transfer Guide

Transfer From CSN to Nevada State

If you are a student transferring from the College of Southern Nevada and have completed an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), or Associate of Business (AB) degree, you may be admitted to Nevada State University with full junior status. You will not need to take any additional classes to satisfy Nevada State’s Core Curriculum requirements.

Transferring from a different NSHE School?

Transfer Agreements

Transfer agreements are officially approved agreements that match coursework between Nevada State University and the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) community colleges. These agreements are designed to make the transfer into Nevada State as easy as possible for the student.

For further questions regarding transfer agreements, you may contact our Transfer Team via email at

Still have questions?