Community & Diversity
Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
We are committed to addressing a wide range of diversity and inclusion-related issues across our campus. The dedicated members of the Diversity and Inclusion Task Force review and examine Nevada State College programs, policies, and procedures that may impact the diversity of the student body and staff. We identify strategies and make recommendations to the associate vice president of community engagement and diversity initiatives and the president to strengthen a coordinated approach to BE DIVERSE AND INCLUSIVE.
- Men of Valor: Increasing Enrollment, Retention, and Degree Completion
- NSC Climate Survey and Town Hall
- Path to Becoming a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI)
- Attracting and Engaging Diverse Faculty and Staff
- Serving Undocumented Students
Our Diversity and Inclusion Task Force consists of Nevada State employees and student leaders who reflect the broad spectrum of diversity. Representatives from staff and faculty ranks across various departments are nominated and appointed for a one-year term. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in how to BE A MEMBER.