Nevada State Horizontal Gold and Black Logo

Scorpion Vets

All students receiving Veterans’ benefits at NSC must be admitted to the College. Please start by applying to the school, or contact Admissions if you have questions regarding the admissions process.

Please complete the online application for Veterans Educational Benefits. Once you receive approval from the VA to receive Veterans Educational Benefits bring in your Certificate of Eligibility to the VA Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office.

If you need assistance selected a degree program to pursue we recommend you contact Academic Advising regarding the various options at NSC. Until you declare your degree program you can only receive Veterans’ benefits for classes that meet requirements for all programs (such as our CORE curriculum).

Only courses that are necessary for the students’ degree program, as indicated on the students Degree Evaluation, will be reported to the VA.

To continue receiving Veteran benefits you must electronically submit a Request for Certification each term to give us permission to use your Veteran benefits and to allow us to report information about your classes for that term to the Veterans’ Administration.



Alan Santoyo (



Jesse Poole (, and Frances Wilson (