- School Of Education Student Teaching Application
- CSN To NSC Transfer Program
- Early Childhood Education Center
- Speech Pathology Program Admissions
- Speech Language Pathology
- School-Based Mental Health
- Accelerated Licensure Teacher Academy (ALTA)
- Bilingual Education
- Contact The School Of Education
- Teacher Preparation Program Admission
- Scorpions Teach
- Teacher Academy
The mission of Nevada State College’s Teacher Academy Pipeline Project is to cultivate secondary school students’ interest in the teaching profession and grow the number of local, culturally-responsive teachers who serve within our community.
As a teacher, you can:
- Positively impact the lives of students.
- Use your creativity to inspire passion for your favorite subjects.
- Work in teams to solve problems to support your students’ success.
- Lead by example to cultivate the next generation of independent thinkers.
- Enjoy a flexible, family-friendly schedule and paid time off.
- You are interested in teaching.
- You want to get a head start on college.
- You have good attendance and passion to learn.
- You are ready to challenge yourself with college-level work!
Contact Us For More Information On How To Apply!
Rosemary Q. Flores
Associate Director for TAPP
Teacher Academy Pipeline Project:
• Learn about becoming a teacher.
• Earn college credits for $75 per class (a $400 savings!)
• Take fun field trips to college campuses.
• Share exciting learning experiences with others interested in teaching.
• Meet college students who chose teaching as a career path.