In This Section
- Accelerated Licensure Teacher Academy (ALTA)
- Bilingual Education
- Contact The School Of Education
- CSN To NSC Transfer Program
- Early Childhood Education Center
- School Of Education Student Teaching Application
- School-Based Mental Health
- Scorpions Teach
- Speech Language Pathology
- Speech Pathology Program Admissions
- Teacher Academy
- Teacher Preparation Program Admission
The mission of Nevada State College’s Teacher Academy Pipeline Project is to cultivate secondary school students’ interest in the teaching profession and grow the number of local, culturally-responsive teachers who serve within our community.
As a teacher, you can:
- Positively impact the lives of students.
- Use your creativity to inspire passion for your favorite subjects.
- Work in teams to solve problems to support your students’ success.
- Lead by example to cultivate the next generation of independent thinkers.
- Enjoy a flexible, family-friendly schedule and paid time off.
- You are interested in teaching.
- You want to get a head start on college.
- You have good attendance and passion to learn.
- You are ready to challenge yourself with college-level work!
Contact Us For More Information On How To Apply!
Rosemary Q. Flores
Associate Director for TAPP
Teacher Academy Pipeline Project:
• Learn about becoming a teacher.
• Earn college credits for $75 per class (a $400 savings!)
• Take fun field trips to college campuses.
• Share exciting learning experiences with others interested in teaching.
• Meet college students who chose teaching as a career path.